[ghc-steering-committee] Discussion on #214, Namespace specifiers

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 16:13:52 UTC 2019

I've tagged #214 (Namespace specifiers) as "Pending Committee" review.
Due to some confusion with the process on my part, I already sent an
e-mail about this earlier, so we've already had some discussion on the
topic, but if you have any additional input please chime in:

https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/214

-Iavor