[ghc-steering-committee] Request for Nominations to the GHC Steering Committee

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Mon Jun 24 10:16:00 UTC 2019

Dear List,

Am Donnerstag, den 20.06.2019, 12:26 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> Am Mittwoch, den 12.06.2019, 22:20 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> > To make a nomination, please send an email to me (as the committee
> > secretary) at mail at joachim-breitner.de until June 23th. I will
> > distribute the nominations among the committee, and we will keep the
> > nominations and our deliberations private.
>
> we have three nominations so far; and three more days to go. If you
> know of anyone you’d like to see on the committe, now is a good time to
> nudge them.

we have four nominations.

As last time, I will send the nomination texts to all members in
private email, and ask you to rank the choices (including “None of the
above”). The winners will then be determined by the Schulze Method (as
used by Debian, FSFE and many other organizations).

I will announce the result of the election on the mailing list, and
privately thanks the other nominations, without revealing who they are.

[Schulze Method]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schulze_method

  mail at joachim-breitner.de