[ghc-steering-committee] Please vote on ExtraCommas

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed Jun 19 08:05:53 UTC 2019

Dear Committee,

because the discussion wasn’t leading anywhere anymore, we have called
a vote on the ExtraCommas proposal:
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/87

Please cast your vote!

I will close the vote when all of us have voted, or after Sunday (June
26, one week of voting).

(It seems that the general public also felt compelled to vote, and out
of curiosity, I’ll tally these votes as well. I’m curious how
representative we are.)

Going into the future, we will have to decide if we want to do votes on
GitHub or better here on the mailing list.

  mail at joachim-breitner.de