Documentation previews on Gitlab pipelines

Sebastian Graf sgraf1337 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 09:30:23 UTC 2024

Thanks, Teo!

I added a new item "Reviewing documentation changes" to the list of
working conventions here:
https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/-/wikis/contributing#working-conventions.
Feel free to improve.

Sebastian

------ Originalnachricht ------
Von "Teofil Camarasu" <teofilcamarasu at gmail.com>
An "GHC developers" <ghc-devs at haskell.org>
Datum 30.05.2024 00:03:24
Betreff Documentation previews on Gitlab pipelines