questions about head.hackage

jappie klooster jappieklooster at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 22 23:38:49 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,

For the stability working group I'm trying to understand how many
packages head.hackage allows you to build.
Does anyone know the answer to this or have an idea how I can find out?

For context, the stability working group is a group of interested people
who try and allow ghc and haskell
system to innovate, while reducing the amount of friction caused to the
wider Haskell community.
Current efforts include the marking language proposals as stable,
and my work of investigating historic breakage.
Investigating this breakage will allow us to make better informed
decisions on which pain points to prioritize.

--
With regards,

Jappie Klooster

e: hi at jappie.me