GHC Exactprint merge process

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Fri Mar 12 22:21:14 UTC 2021

After a consult with Simon, I've updated the relevant wiki page at https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/-/wikis/api-annotations with a sketch of a design description for this new feature, along with lots of questions. Both Simon and I agree that it may be more sensible to merge first and ask questions later, but we do think the design could be tightened in a few places.

There are no notifications etc on wiki page updates, so it might be good to also correspond via email when updates take place.

Richard