Strange library git glitch

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri May 15 15:01:38 UTC 2020

Thanks.  It does have a directory dist-install/ in it - but that's put there by the build system, so if I remove it, it'll just come back.  And other libraries (like deepseq) has dist-install too but does not complain.  So mysterious.

On the other hand git submodule update -recursive *did* fix it.  Seems odd.  I'm already saying "submodules" and I don' think any submodules have further submodules - or do they?

Simon