Strange library git glitch

Artem Pelenitsyn a.pelenitsyn at gmail.com
Fri May 15 15:17:47 UTC 2020

Hey Simon,

This is nicely explained by Ryan in the message for the latest commit to
exceptions:

Add dist-boot to .gitignore

This is generated by GHC when building `exceptions` now that it has
been made a stage-0 boot library (as of commitghc/ghc at 3027241
<https://github.com/ghc/ghc/commit/30272412fa437ab8e7a8035db94a278e10513413>).

https://github.com/ekmett/exceptions/commit/23c0b8a50d7592af37ca09beeec16b93080df98f

Best, Artem