submodule instructions?

Richard Eisenberg rae at richarde.dev
Mon Jan 20 09:39:24 UTC 2020

> On Jan 17, 2020, at 9:15 PM, Ben Gamari <ben at well-typed.com> wrote:
>
> I have added a bit of language to [submodules] explaining how to
> accomplish this.

Very helpful -- thanks. A few questions (preferably answered directly on the wiki page):

- Who is the `ghc` group and how does one join this group (is there a link to the current membership)? Or: is there a way to get CI working for those outside this group?

- I don't see haddock listed under ghc/packages. I do see in the example a way to access haddock just at ghc/. Which one is correct? Are there submodules other than haddock that are not listed in ghc/packages?

Thanks!
Richard