reporting my progress in building ghc 8 on latest smartos

Compl Yue compl.yue at icloud.com
Mon Feb 10 13:00:58 UTC 2020

The reproducible logs and patches are done as I reported in another
email, and now I can confirm the dtrace patch is the only one eligible
to be merged, all other patches for SmartOS builds only do backporting. FYI

https://gitlab.haskell.org/complyue/smart-ghc8/blob/master/ghc-arts/ghc-8.8.2_includes_HsFFI.h.patch

And thank you again for being excellently helpful!

Cheers,

Compl