Module Renaming: GHC.Core.Op

Andreas Klebinger klebinger.andreas at gmx.at
Sat Apr 4 12:56:48 UTC 2020

Thanks for the response Sylvain.

 > put all the Core types in GHC.Core.Types and move everything
operation from GHC.Core.Op to GHC.Core?

That would work as well. But I still favour the renaming approach.

Almost all of these passes are optimization, and the few who are not are
just there to support
the optimizations so their placements still makes sense. To me anyway.

If people reject the renaming your suggestion would still be an
improvement over .Op though.

Cheers,
Andreas