Changes in GHC API modularity with the "Encode shape information in PMOracle" MR

Sebastian Graf sgraf1337 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 21:22:47 UTC 2019

Hi Shayne,

Sorry to hear that! We didn't consider modularity at all and I would be
happy to try to refactor in a way that would allow `ghc-lib-parser` to be
properly separated again.
I'm fairly certain that I didn't directly touch anything parser related,
but apparently the new cyclic import of PmOracle within TcRnTypes (which is
also exposed from `ghc-lib-parser`) pulled in the other half of GHC.
I'll see if I can fix that tomorrow, if only by extracting a separate
`Types`-style module.

Cheers,
Sebastian