Is cleaning up old issues worthwhile?

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Sat May 4 19:14:20 UTC 2019

A bug sweep like this is very valuable so thank you for starting to do
it. Labelling older issues is also very useful.

If you are going to doing this a lot then you might be interested in
the TUI I wrote to browse gitlab issues which makes
traversing the issue list more ergonomic.

https://github.com/mpickering/gitlab-triage

Cheers,

Matt