Is cleaning up old issues worthwhile?

Kevin Buhr buhr at asaurus.net
Sat May 4 21:31:38 UTC 2019

Okay, I've added a new "obsolete" label:  "Old issues that no longer
apply and are in a short waiting period before closing."  I'll start
going through the low-hanging fruit adding comments and sticking this
label on them, with the idea of going back and closing them after, say,
4 weeks with no complaints.  After I've gone through a few of these and
gained some experience with it, I'll try to draft some guidelines for
handling old tickets.

Anyway, please let me know if this process starts to get irritating.

--
Kevin Buhr <buhr at asaurus.net>