Is cleaning up old issues worthwhile?

Alexandre Rodrigues alexandreR_B at outlook.com
Sat May 4 18:35:19 UTC 2019

That sounds like a great idea. The more people we have doing that, the better!

In my opinion, doing this

> adding a comment documenting my failure to duplicate them and then closing them.

would work, although perhaps creating a new issue label for very old issues and first tagging them with it to notify all involved of their possibly imminent closure would be a nice first step.

As you said, these issues may no longer be relevant for different reasons each, so it’d be good to document which it is.