Trac -> Gitlab migration: A little issue with assignees

Roland Senn rsx at bluewin.ch
Mon Mar 18 10:12:29 UTC 2019

After some days off, I returned to my work on GHC. I looked up my
tickets in Gitlab with a search on assignee=RolandSenn [1].
The system returned a list of 8 open tickets.
Two of them are interesting: #14025 and #15336. Once upon a time I
assigned them to me, worked on them, but unfortunately then
I found them too difficult. So a couple of weeks ago I unassigned them
in the good old Trac system.
It seems, that these unassign operations weren't copied to Gitlab!

For my 2 tickets, this is no problem, I can re-unassign them manually.
However, I think, there are other tickets that were unassinged by their
previous owners some time ago. Most probably some or all of them now
got re-assinged during the migration to Gitlab.

[1] https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/issues?scope=all&utf8=%E2%9C%93&
state=opened&assignee_username[]=RolandSenn