[GHC] #16348: GHC HEAD regression: tyConAppArgs

Bryan Richter b at chreekat.net
Wed Mar 6 07:06:25 UTC 2019

Ben wrote:
>  Unfortunately a mention of a ticket from a commit does not produce
a notification email. This is in my opinion a rather serious issue that
we will need to work around since it makes closing tickets after merge far
more painful than necessary.

Is there something in the GHC workflow that precludes the normal Gitlab
behavior of automatically closing issues after a merge? There just needs to
be a commit message or MR description with the words "Closes #xxx" [1].

Or perhaps you were talking specifically about Trac?

I'm just spectating this from a distance so might have misunderstood the
problem.

[1]: Full details at
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/issues/closing_issues.html#via-merge-request