[GitLab] Introducing Marge-bot

Phyx lonetiger at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 19:43:02 UTC 2019

> I also don't think one should be allowed to approve their own
> PR. If it is trivial enough to justify a self-accept then someone else
> should also be able to trivially accept it.

I disagree whole heartedly, as someone who's had to wait weeks for trivial
patches to get reviews no thanks.
We should have a  formal definition of what is allowed to get committed as
trivial much like a lot of open source
projects do and go from there.

I prefer a practical workflow, not just one that works for areas of the
compiler where you have many people working,
It's a very frustrating experience otherwise.

Tamar.