Reviews

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 10 17:50:28 UTC 2019

|  Another issue is that apparently GitLab still sends one email per comment
|  instead of one comment per batch. This will evidently be fixed in GitLab
|  11.6 [1].

yes that is TERRIBLE.  When does 11.6 land?

What I want is to have a batch of comments with an overview message.  We used that /all the time/ in Phab!  For example:

   I like this patch but you might want to think about X and Y.
   Meanwhile I have added a bunch of detailed comments.

This would fit very well with the "batch of comments in one email" change.

Simon

|  > |