Near-daily "Remote mirror update failed" e-mails from GitLab

Ryan Scott ryan.gl.scott at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 20:02:38 UTC 2019

To be clear, the wip/dmd-arity is not the only branch I've received e-mails
about. I've also received "Remove mirror update failed" e-mails of a
similar caliber that warn about the wip/slowtest, ghc-8.6, ghc-8.8-merges,
wip/marge_bot_batch_merge_job, and master branches.

Are you not received these as well? They almost seem to happen any time any
commit is landed.

Ryan S.