Review of CONTRIBUTORS.md

Ara Adkins me at ara.io
Tue Sep 26 21:41:37 UTC 2017

Hey Ben,

Looks good to me for the most part! I think that you should include a link to the Newcomers page [1] as a whole, even though it has some overlap with the quick start guide and you’ve included a link to the ‘Finding a Ticket’ subsection therein.

I also think that a few more pointers on what is hoped for in a review (under ‘Reviewing Patches’) could be helpful for those looking to get involved! Code review styles and expectations can vary greatly, so some more info here would be good.

Best,
_ara

[1] https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Newcomers