CircleCI (Was: Disable Travis?)

Boespflug, Mathieu m at tweag.io
Mon Sep 25 11:36:15 UTC 2017

Hi Joachim,

great!

> Can you configure circleci to mail both the committeer and a specific person (e.g. you, or me) on every failed committ?

That's a good question. The way things work in CircleCI is that this
is a user setting. You can go to

https://circleci.com/account/notifications

and "subscribe" to notifications on a per-organization or per-project basis.

Regarding the resource_class setting, that's a feature CircleCI
graciously enabled for tweag/ghc. I could do the same request for the
ghc/ Github org. But better if it's an admin of the org.

Best,
--
Mathieu Boespflug
Founder at http://tweag.io.