GHC Threads affinity

Boespflug, Mathieu m at tweag.io
Sun Oct 1 12:42:59 UTC 2017

You might want to have a look at
https://github.com/mboes/ghc-events/tree/streaming. Similar to what
you mention, it uses the "streaming" package for the incremental
parsing. I ran into an issue with binary that I wasn't able to track
down: even medium sized buffers make the parsing slower (significantly
so) rather than faster (my suspicion: something somewhere that should
be constant time is actually linear).
--
Mathieu Boespflug
Founder at http://tweag.io.