GHC Threads affinity

Michael Baikov manpacket at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 13:14:47 UTC 2017

Hmmm.... I'll take a look, but from what I see - it uses the same code as
ghc-events for decoding and all the streaming done in a short single commit
- it must suffer the same bug then. It is not a single stream of events,
it's several of them per capability mixed due to caching done by RTS so you
need to decode several streams at once and merge the results.