GHC Threads affinity

Michael Baikov manpacket at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 12:34:56 UTC 2017

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 8:09 PM, Boespflug, Mathieu <m at tweag.io> wrote:
> Note that the (AFAIK unreleased) version of ghc-events on the master
> branch of the upstream repo can parse event streams incrementally, if
> that's what you meant.

It can but it got some problems. For one the only thing incremental
parser can do is to print the output - for everything else old parser
will be used and output of that incremental is partially out of order
due to the way event blocks are stored. Anyway, I already have my own
version that does proper incremental parsing, provides interface with
a streaming library and collects some info that wasn't available in
the original version. How it's more about shuffling stuff around,
cleaning and testing.