Phabricator upgrade tomorrow

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Sat Jan 7 17:07:03 UTC 2017

Hello everyone!

Currently our Phabricator installation is quite old, based on a commit
from last July. Given that I have a bit of breathing room now between
8.0.2 and 8.2.1, I'd like to take this opportunity to do an upgrade
tomorrow if no one objects. Given that this is the first time I have
attempted an upgrade, I expect this may take a few hours in the middle
of the day EST. I would expect that the GHC Phabricator instance would
be down for much of this time.

Let me know if this will cause you undue burden.

Cheers,

- Ben