GHC API 7.10 -> 8.0.1 (unusable due to missing or recursive dependencies)

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at mit.edu
Sat Jan 7 16:38:08 UTC 2017

Hi A.M.,

It's very possible that the list in DynFlags are accumulated in
reverse order to the flags that were provided.  The manual is
just talking about user provided flags.

You may also be interested in
https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/master/users-guide/extending_ghc.html#frontend-plugins

Edward

Excerpts from A.M.'s message of 2017-01-07 10:54:56 -0500: