GHC-API unloading from external interpreter

Moritz Angermann moritz at lichtzwerge.de
Fri Dec 15 06:04:02 UTC 2017

Hi,

I believe you are looking for the `Message` GADT in `GHCi.Message`

```
-- The RPC protocol between GHC and the interactive server

-- | A @Message a@ is a message that returns a value of type @a at .
-- These are requests sent from GHC to the server.
data Message a where
```
maybe specifically the `UnloadObj` message.

Cheers,
 Moritz