GHC-API unloading from external interpreter

Németh Boldizsár nboldi at elte.hu
Sat Dec 16 03:57:19 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thank you for mentioning. I already found the Message type, but my
problem is that UnloadObj can only unload object files, however while
using in-memory linking no object files are generated. I did not find
any means of printing out the contents of the iserv process. On the
other hand Linker.unload lets me specify what to keep and everything
else is unloaded.

Boldizsár