Disabling Travis?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sun Aug 20 16:11:33 UTC 2017

Hi,

I wasn’t looking for a while I notice that the travis CI build of GHC
has not been succeeding for two months, partly because build time
exceeded the already much extended limits we have, partly because
support for booting with 7.10 was dropped, but the .travis file was not
used.

A CI system that is not normally succeeding is pretty pointless, and
will only confuse people who submit pull requests over GitHub who see
failures.

So if noone complains now I will soon disable building on Travis.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner