How, precisely, can we improve?

Moritz Angermann moritz at lichtzwerge.de
Thu Sep 29 05:01:06 UTC 2016

That is an interesting way to interact with the wiki, I had
never thought about using it that way!

So what you are proposing is a version controlled text based
documentation system, precisely you can download the wiki and
use your own cli/editor finding/indexing tools on it?

This would of course be covered by almost any of the static
side generation tools that work off of git I assume.

I’m still uncertain how to accommodate Richards dynamic features
into this? And I believe he’s not the only one who relies on them?

Regarding the stale wiki page issue, scanning the history for
files could potentially provide a list of “old” items, and
eventually one could just delete them from master (automatically?)