How, precisely, can we improve?

Christopher Allen cma at bitemyapp.com
Thu Sep 29 04:37:35 UTC 2016

Makes sense, no problem!

I think my main personal complaints with docs have been:

Poor discoverability — neither wikis nor search solve this, I want a
dir listing.

Slow search — almost every wiki has slow search. bouncing out to
google is annoying. just let me grep.

Broken links — this is particularly annoying as unis like to shut down
student accounts hosting papers. I had to do some archaeology on an
obscure Chinese FTP server to find some of Don Stewart's papers and
slides recently.

I believe there can be a convincing solution to all of this and more.