New home for the perf.haskell.org builder wanted

Ryan Trinkle ryan.trinkle at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 19:06:46 UTC 2016

Joachim,

Did you see my response earlier?  I've pasted it below.

Ryan

Hi Joachim and Sebastian,

I think it would make sense to get a machine like that with Haskell.org
funds.  My company (Obsidian) would be happy to host it physically and
cover internet/power/etc., although our facilities aren't too fancy (no
redundant connections or anything like that).

Best,
Ryan