Submitting a patch for hsc2hs

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+hs at mega-nerd.com
Fri Nov 4 20:07:00 UTC 2016

Ryan Scott wrote:

> Hi Erik,
>
> I'm not sure if the hsc2hs repo [1] has "official" Phabricator
> integration, but what I did when I submitted a patch to hsc2hs was:
>
> 1. Commit your changes
> 2. Because the hsc2hs repo doesn't have an .arcconfig file, you have
> to manually point arcanist to the right URL by running:
>
>     arc diff --conduit-uri=https://phabricator.haskell.org

How long ago was it that it worked, because it doesn't now.

I get:

Exception
ERR-CONDUIT-CORE: Validation errors:
  - Creation of this diff was rejected by Herald rule H51.
  Rule: Reject diffs with no repository set
Reason: You must specify an existing repository to attach the diff to.
(Run with `--trace` for a full exception trace.)

Erik