How bad would it be for containers to depend on transformers?

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 18:24:36 UTC 2016

If we're just talking about building one or two transformers then I'd say we should avoid incurring the dependency. The outcry would far far outweigh the code sharing advantage for one or two types. E.g. base duplicates State internally for mapAccumL for instance for this sort of reason.

Sent from my iPad