Attempt at a real world benchmark

Elliot Cameron eacameron at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 21:55:07 UTC 2016

I'd imagine that "opt-in" could even mean you have to install a separate
program/package to send data that's been collected. If it were very
separate from the compiler itself, would these security concerns still be a
problem? I for one would go through the effort of opting in since I want
the ecosystem to improve and I have the luxury not to be dealing with
high-security code bases.
ᐧ