Remote GHCi

Alan & Kim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:40:09 UTC 2015

This fits in directly with what I am trying to do for the
haskell-ide-engine, where the intention is to expose ghci via an
asynchronous process with communication via message passing.

A bonus would be to have two separate interfaces, one for REPL interaction
for the user, the other to be able to query properties of the loaded code.

I am currently investigating exposing Behavior and RunTerm from haskeline
to create a message passing backend instead.

Alan