too many lines too long

C Maeder c.maeder at jacobs-university.de
Wed Nov 11 12:03:50 UTC 2015

Maybe increasing the limit is not such a bad idea (see scala blog)
http://hilton.org.uk/blog/source-code-line-length

"GitHub is the de facto coding standard

125 characters per line is the real de facto coding standard for maximum
line length these days, because this is the maximum number of characters
that you can see in the GitHub diff view."

Cheers Christian