Travis builds failing

Alan & Kim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Sat May 30 10:00:52 UTC 2015

Your mail seems to indicate that the processes were sent a SIGKILL during
the link phase.

To my knowledge this can happen in two ways: from the test runner for a
timeout or from the kernel for an out of memory condition.

I suspect the timeout is not the culprit.

Is there any way to check for out of memory kills on the travis box?

Or is there another way it can be killed?

Alan

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 10:42 PM, Joachim Breitner <mail at joachim-breitner.de