Travis builds failing

Alan & Kim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Sat May 30 12:04:38 UTC 2015

I think the annotations tests are failing because the Makefile looks like
this (excerpt)

-------------------
CheckAnnotations: CheckAnnotations.hs
    rm -f CheckAnnotations CheckAnnotations.hi CheckAnnotations.o
    '$(TEST_HC)' $(TEST_HC_OPTS) --make -w -v0 -package ghc CheckAnnotations

.PHONY: T10358
T10358: CheckAnnotations
    ./CheckAnnotations "`'$(TEST_HC)' $(TEST_HC_OPTS) --print-libdir | tr
-d '\r'`" Test10358

.PHONY: T10396
T10396: CheckAnnotations
    ./CheckAnnotations "`'$(TEST_HC)' $(TEST_HC_OPTS) --print-libdir | tr
-d '\r'`" Test10396

If separate processes are used to execute "make T10396" and "make T10358",
they will each independently try to build CheckAnnotations.

This causes problems.

Alan