API Annotations question

Alan & Kim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 13:33:48 UTC 2015

This has come up in the review of D538 too.  Once processed by haddock the
online documentation links through to the hsSyn/ApiAnnotation module where
more detail is given.

I am not sure what the best way is to add an internal source code link to
it too without disturbing the haddock. I am open for suggestions.

Alan