API Annotations question

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Thu Jan 15 13:48:43 UTC 2015

> I am not sure what the best way is to add an internal source code link to
> it too without disturbing the haddock. I am open for suggestions.
For me as a developer the most important thing is when and how do I need to add/modify these
comments when working with the source code? First place where I started looking was the wiki but
surprisingly I couldn't find a page about API annotations. Does such a page exist?
The best thing IMO would be to add for each data type reference to a Note that explains how to
work with these annotations. But I'm not sure if that's feasible. How many data types have these
annotations?

Janek