Docs of the daily builds broken

Páli Gábor János pali.gabor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 10:26:47 UTC 2015

Hi there,

> while the index at
> http://haskell.inf.elte.hu/docs/7.11.20150222.noWin32/html/libraries/index.html
> exists, navigating to
> http://haskell.inf.elte.hu/docs/7.11.20150222.noWin32/html/libraries/Data-Char.html
> yields a 404 error.
>
> Same for
> http://haskell.inf.elte.hu/docs/latest/html/libraries/Data-Char.html

Yes, I can confirm this bug.  For what it is worth, the files are all
there, the link appears to be broken: it is missing the subdirectory
with the name of the package.  That is, the proper link should be
something like that:

http://haskell.inf.elte.hu/docs/7.9.20141222.noWin32/html/libraries/base-4.8.0.0/Data-Char.html

(Note the missing "base-4.8.0.0".)  I have checked this with GHC
7.8.3, and everything is right there, while this problem seems to
appear with GHC 7.10 RC2 and GHC-HEAD (starting from somewhere between
mid-September and November -- that is what a quick bisecting tells
me).

> Additinally, the wiki page at
> https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/BuilderSummary
> does not list a point of contact for this

Indeed, it seems I forgot to add a link back to the GHC builder page
:-)  Thanks for noticing this, I will do this shortly.

Cheers,
Gabor