Can we fix our Trac that doesn't lose new ticket text

Dan Doel dan.doel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 17:17:45 UTC 2015

At a guess, I recently had some websites start refreshing more than I
thought they used to when using the back/forward buttons. From what I
gather, this is due to the websites specifying no-cache or something
similar in their HTTP (?) headers. I think reloading the page throws away
entered text, while going back/forward to a stored page does not.

Perhaps something the ghc trac is using is setting this? Or it could be
something outside trac entirely?

Also wouldn't surprise me if Chrome behaves differently with such a setting
than Firefox.

Not sure if that helps.