Can we fix our Trac that doesn't lose new ticket text

Kostiantyn Rybnikov k-bx at k-bx.com
Fri Apr 24 17:15:47 UTC 2015

Not related to issue, but generally for Firefox I suggest an addon "Form
History Control" (UI is not superb, but it does what it should do)
https://addons.mozilla.org/uk/firefox/addon/form-history-control/

For Chrome, "Lazarus Form Recovery" used to work, but I'm not sure it still
does, since it seemed abandoned.