GHC Weekly News - 2015/04/14

Joe Hillenbrand joehillen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:07:57 UTC 2015

> == Call for help: DocBook to AsciiDoc ==
>
> So, we're asking the public: Is anyone willing to step up and help
here? For example, it may be possible to get a long ways with just
`pandoc`, but we need someone to finish it - and in return, we'll help
along the way!

Do you have anymore information on this? Tickets? Current status? This
is the first I've heard about the proposed conversion, and I follow
ghc-devs@ pretty closely.