GHC on mingw-w64 / gcc 4.8.3 on Windows

Herbert Valerio Riedel hvriedel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 10:57:25 UTC 2014

Hello *,

On 2014-10-27 at 11:37:01 +0100, Gintautas Miliauskas wrote:
>> Since I don't follow Phabricator I didn't even suspect you are making all
>> this work.

> Yes, looks like I undercommunicated, sorry about that.

In the hopes to aid with communication, I've just created a "GHC Windows
Task Force" Team/Project in Phab:

  https://phabricator.haskell.org/project/view/11/

Assuming you make use of this, you can reference the group of people
that are part of that "project" by simply using of its associated
hash-tags like e.g. `#ghc_windows_task_force` (or a bit easier its
abbreviation `#ghc-wtf`, we can add additional ones at well) in place of
a user-name.

So, if everyone interested in keeping the Windows platform working by
code-reviewing would join the the "GHC Windows Task Force" Phab group,
he/she could get CC'ed everytime there's the suspicion a patch may
affect compilation on windows and may benefit from additional eyes...

HTH,
  hvr