GHC on mingw-w64 / gcc 4.8.3 on Windows

kyra kyrab at mail.ru
Mon Oct 27 11:01:40 UTC 2014

On 10/27/2014 1:37 PM, Gintautas Miliauskas wrote:

>     During a couple of days I'll extract my patch to Linker.c and put
>     it to Phabricator then, and also I'll comment on Linker.c issues.
>

> Sounds good. By the way, you attached a patch to #9218
> <https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/9218#comment:14>; should I
> consider that an up-to-date version of your proposed change, or should
> I wait a few days more?
The last GHC built with this patch applied was x86_64 ghc-7.9.20140917.
I had no problems with that build.

I've made only the minor modification today (20141027) to let it apply
to today's HEAD cleanly.

The last 32-bit build was made 4-6 month ago perhaps.

I have no much time to test this patch agaings today's HEAD, so I would
greatly appreciate if you consider this as a final version (and report
the problems if any).

Cheers,
Kyra