Wiki: special namespace for proposals?

Andrew Farmer afarmer at ittc.ku.edu
Wed Oct 15 16:09:32 UTC 2014

Instead of encoding the status in the URL, since we don't want URLs to
change with the status of the proposal/feature changes, it sounds like
we really just want something better than TitleIndex for browsing the
wiki. (I've never seen a Trac wiki where TitleIndex is that useful
anyway, other than to ctrl-f stuff.)

I'm not really familiar with what Trac Wiki is capable of. Is it
possible to add tags/categories to a page and then make an
auto-generated list of links to all pages with a given tag/category?
Then local edits to a given design (changing the category from
'proposed' to 'implemented') would automatically move it around as
appropriate.

I think it would be helpful to have a single place from which we could
browse current/past proposals. If for no other reason than to get an
idea how to write one myself.