Wiki: special namespace for proposals?

Jacques Carette carette at mcmaster.ca
Wed Oct 15 12:07:47 UTC 2014

Suggestion:  Why not use the namespace 'Design' rather than 'Proposal'?

Rationale: a Proposal is a proposed design, and a final implementation
is, well, an implementation of that design.  So what the thing "is" does
not change, but its status (proposal vs implemented) does.  And, in
fact, there can even be a third status: obsolete.  In other words "that
used to be the design". Those should be documented too!

What is needed is a clear signpost, right at the top, which
differentiates what status a Design is in.

Jacques